Skip to content

SEATTLE JAZZ ALLEY SHOW

General discussions on Rickie’s music

SEATTLE JAZZ ALLEY SHOW

Postby hype2010 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:44 am

Hi RLJ fans -

I hope you got the chance to see her show streaming from Seattle at Jazz Alley it was PHENOMENAL. Rickie, you started strong and finished HISTORICALLY. This was a live show to see. She was spectacular, her finish with Lush Life was so special. Her vocals were strong as hell. No effects, nothing, just Rickie - she ruled. It felt just like a jazz club, relaxed, not trying for perfection but EXPRESSION and she RULED! This concert was 5 stars, what a treat for all those in attendance in Seattle. I watched from Southern California - I hope the WORLD was watching, she is just as strong as she was 34 years ago when I first heard her. I've seen her live before with her Pirates/Magazine period, she was perfect then and now she is even more magical. Raw, real, a quartet that really makes her shine. I LOVED IT. She played "Sympathy For The Devil" to start her show and now I will take the adventure of "The Devil You Know" - but this concert CONFIRMED AND SEALED that she is the most talented female artist of all time. The concert was so good. EXCELLENT - A+++. It would have been my favorite jazz club experience ever. Rickie I love you - your music is etched forever in my heart. I still want to produce you. I swear I'd do you DIAMONDS. RIAA jargon. : ) God bless you eternally. Listening to your music now as I type this. Thank you - ShowGoTV - what a superb job. Her show was a light. Thank you. This was a great event. You should get ShowGoTV to do many other things for you. Jazz Alley - Seattle - thank you. WHAT A REVELATION. Rickie since Sermon, you are on a renaissance most definitely. I LOVE IT - I'm getting your new CD from Amazon tonight. Thank you for such a great performance, your band was great - you really did make a jazz club have a classic moment in time. 5 stars, magnificient. You have God in you. : )
hype2010

Re: SEATTLE JAZZ ALLEY SHOW

Postby hype2010 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:02 am

I have to reply with my own comment. In listening to "We Belong Together", "Living It Up", and "After Hours". "Coolsville", Rickie Lee Jones at her concert was truly so good. Can you imagine her coming in to your home, she's included in the quartet is so talented, you can see the God spark when she does those songs. They are performed for the moment, wonderfully, majestically, blessed. I'm just reviewing everything now - on her CDs. Rickie God bless you, I probably say that so much but I mean it. You are a flower - you are the mustard seed sprouting such beautifulness, you are like the Garden of Eden. I hope you get it. I think you reveal God in your music. I will stop - my name is !hype 2013, I'm a musician and I respect her so much, she is a masterful songwriter, producer, instrumentalist, vocalist. I always have hats off to you. Thank you for your Seattle concert. I'm drinking my burgundy wine and kicking back and recapping all your tracks on my Windows Media Player and YouTube for two songs I didn't have "Mink Coat and the Bus Stop" and "Ugly Man." Does your genius ever stop. : ) CONCORD RECORDS do you know how blessed you are to have this artist on your label??? DO you know how much you have failed "Balm In Gilead" and the same with her new. CONCORD she is your BEST ARTIST EVER. CONCORD WAKE UP. I'm sorry Rickie, this is a fan, seriously. Wake up CONCORD, you have a God energy in your hands, recognize. I'm out. Sorry for rambling, God bless - He is. What a great show. Seattle Jazz Alley - A+++!! MAGNIFICENT. I love you Rickie - JAM ON!!!
hype2010

SEATTLE JAZZ ALLEY SHOW

Postby Alonzoskt » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:27 am

Can anyone recommend good used CD shops in Seattle, WA and Vancouver, BC? I'll be there for the holidays. Thanks in advance

___

XRumer 12.0.16 + SocPlugin: the BEST software for Facebook / VK / Forums / Blogs promotion!
Alonzoskt

Return to Board index

Return to Music Talk