Skip to content

PRINCE DIES; JUST WANT YOU (RLJ) 2 KNOW YOU ARE SO IMPORTANT

General discussions on Rickie’s music

PRINCE DIES; JUST WANT YOU (RLJ) 2 KNOW YOU ARE SO IMPORTANT

Postby hype2010 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:09 am

About a month or so ago, my favorite male artist died. I'm sure Rickie has listened to Prince. Rickie you are my favorite female artist. YOU ARE SO IMPORTANT. Period. Your music and lyrics have enriched my life, guided many decisions in my life, influenced my own music and lyrics, my style has been influenced by you. Just listening to you speak has been life changing. YOU ARE SO IMPORTANT. Know this. I've tried reaching you and I was fortunate enough to meet Prince in a lobby when his management at the time called me in Chicago to come for a meeting in Santa Monica. I got to see him exiting in the lobby - I was so shocked but didn't say a word, nor did he but we looked one another over. Unfortunately shortly after that meeting he sued his management company and they were no longer soon after. I've tried reaching you through your management and I will again in the future. Now I believe you are on tour, so your focus is on that now - but KNOW A TRILLION PERCENT YOU ARE SO IMPORTANT. Life is fleeting and you think people will be around forever. Please take care of yourself. Love yourself because you are so loved. Your music to me at times even surpasses Prince in it's depth and intimacy. You are I feel the best musician/songwriter/vocalist on the planet. So this is just to remind you - YOU ARE LOVED, YOU ARE SO IMPORTANT so please take care of your body, take care of your soul. If you are hurting reach out because we love you. I love you. You are an angel. Just wanted to let you know. One of the greatest joys in my life is awaiting a new album by you - a new video - a new post by you. Just wanted to let you know someone truly cares!! Love you, God bless always.
hype2010

Return to Board index

Return to Music Talk